Monday, May 16, 2005

Graduation

Well I'm done. I have successfully graduated with a degree in Cinema and Photography. I have pictures but I've decided to post them on another site rather then directly here because of space. So here are my graduation pictures. It went by so fast. I had a wonderful weekend with my family, the DeCotis family, and friends. Everything went wonderfully. It meant a lot for them all to be here and we had some crazy times, as always.

I look back on the 4 years here with gratitude for everything I have gained, I'm not entirely sad I'm leaving. I feel excited about this summer and even more excited about my next step in life and what comes with that. I will truly be on my own and I think I'm ready. This last week was a blur. I now need to focus on packing and training for the bike trip which is in only 16 days, crazy.

Share/Save/Bookmark Share/Send








My Retro Throwback GIF:

Made With A Mac