Sunday, May 08, 2005

Fountain!

Happy Mothers Day and Happy Birthday Lin!

I jumped in the fountain yesterday and it was awesome! It was cold but a lot of people were there and it was cool to hug and high five people in celebration of four years here. After that cold and wet, I drove with Decotis to Penn Yan, NY where my friend Chris lives and we partied there as a kind of graduation celebration with his friends from home and Ithaca. It was awesome, we even stayed in a little cabin he has on some land and had a bon fire.

Today Bill Kern and I went on a bike ride to water falls near here, it's 215 feet and is the highest in the northeast. Pretty amazing, I'll post the picture but my camera battery died. It was about 23 miles and it took us about 1:30 hr to ride it. The only problem on this beautiful day was the 20 mile an hour head winds. Insane, some points it's like we were not even moving. My first and best experience drafting was today. It was amazing the difference it makes. Into the winds I would have to pedal like crazy and Bill would be behind me just gently pedaling. Luckily we would switch off. But I'll keep drafting in mind this summer when I need a break. Hope everyone had a good weekend.

P.S.- I received a B in 20th Century European Art, Few!

Share/Save/Bookmark Share/Send








My Retro Throwback GIF:

Made With A Mac