Saturday, May 07, 2005

Large Bass

So today's our fountain day, in which all the seniors jump in our school fountain to celebrate the fact that we are done. Anyway I was trying to be a bunch of large fish to put in the water to freak everyone out. I called two fish hatcheries yesterday and one said I could buy 9-11 trout for $2.50 each, an amazing deal, but he wasn't open today. That would have been perfect, I would have gotten about 20 of them! The second place I called said I would have to get a min. of 25 pounds of fish at $1.99 a pound, do that was out. Should have planned earlier.

The reason why I couldn't pick up the fish yesterday when I called was because I went on a ride. In two hours I rode 26.5 miles. It was an amazing ride. The weather was perfect, sun shinning, not to hot, no rain. I went with my friend Dave who's a fellow photo student. It was a pretty great ride that ended with a 4 mile down hill where I reached an amazing 40 miles per hour. During the trip I found out where the golf course is my friends want to go to, the place where my parents are staying for graduation, and a new state park with an amazing waterfall. As amazing as the ride was I'm honestly a little sore today, but it was all worth it.

P.S.- I got an A- in my Physics of sound class! Hope the Art history courses end in a similar fashion.

Share/Save/Bookmark Share/Send








My Retro Throwback GIF:

Made With A Mac