Thursday, May 12, 2005

Mail

The weather has been amazing. I went two 10 mile trips in the last two days. I've been doing a lot of Senior week stuff and now my friends are up so I'll probably just be hanging out with them until I graduate. Should be an interesting couple days. Family is coming tomorrow can't wait!

Just thought everyone might want this info. It's information on how to mail letters and packages to me while I'm on my ride. Feel free to send or not to send stuff. I'll also put this post in a link on the right so you can access it later on.
Send mail to:

Bike & Build
Attn: CYCLIST NAME
General Delivery
CITY, ST ZIP

Please mark the envelope or package with "Please hold for pick-up on DATE."
Late mail will be forwarded to the mail drop two weeks ahead. Late mail from the last two mail drops will be returned to sender.

Th - June 9 Scranton, PA 18503-9998
Th - June 16 Youngstown, OH 44501
Th - June 23 Lafayette, IN 47901
Th - June 30 Marshalltown, IA 50158
Th - July 7 Valentine, NE 69201
Th - July 14 Powder River, WY 82648
W--jul.20 Ashton, ID. 83422
W - July 27 Superior, MT 59872
Th - Aug 4 Rockport, WA 98283

Thanks! 3 days until I graduate!

Share/Save/Bookmark Share/Send








My Retro Throwback GIF:

Made With A Mac