Saturday, April 30, 2005

Last day of classes!

So yesterday was the last day of classes and my last Prospect Ave. block party. For those of you who don't know it's pretty much where everyone at Ithaca comes down to this one street were a lot of seniors live and they party. It's the always on the last day of classes and it is always amazing to see so many people on one street. This year wasn't that big because they cops said they were going to not let it happen but they always say that and it always happens. The cops are always nice as long as you don't do stupid stuff. Any way it was a time to reflect and relax before finals start. Here are a few pictures from the day. IM me or E-mail me to see more pictures I have them online.

Took the pictures down, E-mail me if you want so see them.

Tell me what you think...crazy huh?

Share/Save/Bookmark Share/Send








My Retro Throwback GIF:

Made With A Mac