Monday, April 25, 2005

Created a Blog

I created this blog today just so I could get it ready and talk a little bit about pre trip preparations, including training. I will be slowly updating this so it will look cooler and cooler as time goes on. I welcome anyone who wants to post comments to me on here.

During the trip I am hoping to be able to update this daily, but more likely it will be a few times a week. We'll see how it goes and how hard Internet access is. I might end up just writing in a word document and posting the entries when I have access. Doing this blog is important to me because I want to include everyone that has helped me achieve my $4000 goal that I needed to go on the trip. I want them to feel like they are experiencing the trip with me and be able to follow along.

I've been riding a fair amount; my legs are definitely already beefier and sore. The farthest I've gone is about 15 miles in one time, but every time I ride I go at least 12 miles. It's definitely saving me a lot on gas money!!

I'm going to try to get a map of the country so I can draw where I've gone and where I am, but I'm not sure how hard that will be, I'll keep you posted. Also expect to probably see some pictures up here.

Share/Save/Bookmark Share/Send








My Retro Throwback GIF:

Made With A Mac