Thursday, April 28, 2005

Urban riding...

I am getting more and more comfortable riding in traffic, at first I was reallys scared. Now on some of the back roads I keep up with or usually beat the cars to where they are going.

Got up at 11 am today and road my bike to Home Depot to grab a few last minute things for my Photo show. Which by the way is tonight so if your in the Ithaca area I better see you there tonight at 6 pm -8 pm. Shameless plug. Anyway, while there I realized I needed some sheetrock to patch a hole in my apartment wall, don't ask, so I looked around for some. I finally found it and luckily, there was a broken sheet that I knew I could get for a discount. So I found someone who works there and had him cut me a 2'X2' piece which was more then I needed. Once I got to my bike I realized I wouldn't be able to fit this thing into my back so I cut it down to about 1.5'X1 5’ piece. Needless to say, I looked pretty damn funny flying down the road with a huge piece of sheet rock sticking out the back of my backpack. I love riding.

Share/Save/Bookmark Share/Send








My Retro Throwback GIF:

Made With A Mac