Thursday, May 05, 2005

Done!!!

So yesterday at exactly 5:20 pm I was officially done with College. I also think I did really well on all my finals, here's hoping. I have nothing left to do. I'm done! I want to first start by thanking my family for giving me such an amazing and beneficial experience. I know that I have grown immensely and learned a tremendous amount in my four years and for that I am thankful. Love you guys! Grad school is probably in my future but for right now I'm just going to enjoy the fact that I'm done. I also want to thank all my friends that have been with me during my time here and from home. It's amazing to keep friendships going and there are so many benefits from knowing so many wonderful people, thanks guys. I mostly want to thank DeCotis because she has been and still is one of the most important people in my life. I look forward to taking on the trip across the country with her.

A funny thing happened yesterday before my last exam. I was waiting in line to get a bagel at our school pub and the President of our school cut in line to buy something. It was just a funny way to end four years here. I just laughed to myself.

Hopefully I'll be going on a bike ride today it looks wonderful out and I look forward to taking a long relaxing ride. I'll let you know how it goes.

Now I have to go return 14 library books so they give me my actual diploma.

Share/Save/Bookmark Share/Send








My Retro Throwback GIF:

Made With A Mac