Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Superior, MT

Total Distance: 62.9 miles
Ride Time: 3 hours 57 min
Avg. Speed: 15.9 mph
Max Speed: 39.0 mph

Bike: I had a day off yesterday and yet I still awoke this morning tired. I guess it never ends. Still I love every minute of it. It's crazy we only have 10 days left, I feel like it wasn't long ago that we were riding into Providence and my family was waving to me from the side of the road. I thought I knew everything, I thought I was pretty confident on my bike. Boy was I wrong. There is nothing like 3,000 miles to make you super comfortable on a bike and on the road. Today was pretty short, we had to improvise directions but we made it. There was the fast way, Interstate 90, or the hilly way, back roads. My group took a little of both. We also happen to hit the record number of flat tires today. Seema-2 Sara-1 Quinnen-2 It was pretty crazy. Because of that though we got in last. It's a beautiful town, similar to all the Montana towns so far. It's right along a river and surrounded by mountains. We are staying at the local high school and because of that everyone has access to the computer lab, which is really, really nice. Dinner at a church tonight, I can't wait!! Another mail drop today, thanks everyone it brightens everyones day so much, thanks!

Build: Presentation tonight, can't wait, I hope a lot of people show up for it.

Ride on!

Share/Save/Bookmark Share/Send








My Retro Throwback GIF:

Made With A Mac