Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Ashton, ID

Total Distance: 75 miles
Ride Time: N/A
Avg. Speed: N/A
Max Speed: N/A

Bike: Dinner last night went really well. Everyone had a really good time and we even had the good chance of having the tour on TV during dinner, perfect for Bike and Build. Mark even made an amazing toast to Sara and I. It was one of the best spur of the moment speeches I've ever heard. Amanda P even started crying!! Thanks again Mark! I also want to thank my parents on behalf of everyone for dinner, everyone personally thanked me and wished Sara and I luck in life. Thanks mom and dad!!

Today was amazing. After a relaxing two days in Jackson, WY we headed up the Teton pass. It started at around 6,000 feet and went up to about 8,000 feet. I would say it was a little bit harder then South pass, but much shorter. It took us about an hour to climb the whole hill. The views were amazing!! I'll try to put some pictures up later. At the top we all prepared to hit top speeds. Lauren actually hit 54.7 mph!! I am not sure what I hit because my computer stopped working on the downhill of course and the highest clocking I got was around 44. The rest of the day went pretty fast, a little construction hold up and we were there! We are camping tonight and it will be nice to get some fresh air.

Ride on!

Share/Save/Bookmark Share/Send








My Retro Throwback GIF:

Made With A Mac