Thursday, June 02, 2005

Providence, RI

Distance: 3 Miles

Weight Before Trip: 204 lbs.

Today, after some fun driving around Providence we found everyone else. First impressions...Awesome!! Everyone seems really cool and the group seems like it's already clicking. We did orientation all day which was good and gave us a better idea of the trip and the more I learned the more excited I got. I have so much to say but I'm not sure what to write.

Tomorrow, we have a few bike clinics: bike maintenance and bike riding. A short ride and some free time. I didn't take any pictures I was trying to socialize. Everyone thought it was weird that I brought a power adapter until they realized there wasn't enough outlets to plug in 29 cell phones :-)

I'm going to try to get a map to keep track of where I am but it probably won't happen, just visualize or go to maps.google.com Enough for now. I'm going to try to send post cards to everyone so keep an eye out.

Ride on!

Share/Save/Bookmark Share/Send








My Retro Throwback GIF:

Made With A Mac