Thursday, May 26, 2005

Sara's Blog

Last night I drove to Sara's to surprise her and pick her up to bring her back to my house. We will be spending the weekend at the Cape. My friend Derrick has a house on Cape Cod and it will be one last time for all my friends to get together and relax, party, and hang out before we all go different ways in life. I'm looking forward to it and even getting in some riding on the Cape which is beautiful.

UPDATE: Sara set up a blog for herself and the link is on the right in my link section, so feel free to check it and keep in eye on it this summer. I'm predicting my blog will be more technical sided and hers will be emotional. Yet there will be some of both on each. Here is Sara's Blog.

Share/Save/Bookmark Share/Send








My Retro Throwback GIF:

Made With A Mac