Friday, May 27, 2005

SUN!

After that little El NiƱo spell we had the sun has finally come out!! Sara's at my house and we went on a 20 mile ride today around the country side. We stopped by a few friends an family's houses but no one was home. Sara is having bike trouble so I think on the Cape we will ride to a bike place and have them look at it. When in the middle gear in the front it just randomly shifts down. I don't know enough about it yet to figure out what's wrong, but hopefully by August I'll know a lot!

We are leaving to the Cape tonight around 8 and will be there until Monday afternoon or evening. Hopefully I'll be able to get some good rides in, Cape Cod has some really nice bike trails. Not hugely challenging, but beautiful none the less. I will try to post on the cape by using my cell phone as a modem, it has worked before so it will be good to test out before the trip.

Share/Save/Bookmark Share/Send








My Retro Throwback GIF:

Made With A Mac