Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Hampton, CT

I will start naming my posts as the city or town I'm in at the time. I am going to try to put how many miles I did each day and how long it took me. Of course this is all just talk and we will see what really ends up happening.

Sara and I leave to go to Providence, RI tomorrow at noon. We have to be there by 2 pm but I want to get there early in case. We have two days of orientation and then on Saturday the 4th we ride to Pomfret, CT.

Pomfret is only 20 mins from my house and I will try to send a post via my phone with the time of departure from Providence. It should only take us about 3 hours max to get there. Tentatively, we are leaving around 10:30 or 11 am. We will be staying at the Christ Church and we will arrive via RT 44. So if anyone in the area wants to greet Sara and I feel free ;-)

I'm nervous, excited and exhilarated to begin this journey. I know that it will be very hard and I, as well as my relationship with Sara, will be tested. I also know that I don't think there is anything we can't do, especially together. I look forward to everything, even the hard parts. In the end there will be only strength.

Share/Save/Bookmark Share/Send








My Retro Throwback GIF:

Made With A Mac