Monday, May 23, 2005

Cold Day

It was cold out today but I rode anyway. I decided to go from my house to my friends Josh and Betsy Woodward. They live about 10 miles away. I went a back way to get there which was fairly nice and not too cold. The hills helped keep me warm. I got there and had some lunch then convinced them to meet me at We-lik-it Ice cream! So I rode and they drove. Despite leaving earlier then them they still beat me there. We had some amazing ice cream and off I went, it was getting too cold. It was a pretty good ride, not super hard and I got about 22 miles in I'd say.

Here is an article in a local paper about another girl from CT that I'll be ridding with this summer: Norwich Bulletin Article.

Share/Save/Bookmark Share/Send








My Retro Throwback GIF:

Made With A Mac