Wednesday, June 08, 2005

White Lake, NY

I don't have my bike computer with me so I can't put my stats up, I will next chance I get.

Bike: Today was the hardest day yet. It was supposed to be only 57 miles and it ended up being about 70. The hills were insane, and the heat was unbelievable. It was the first day that we all asked ourselves why exactly we are riding across the country on a bike. Right when your body tells you you can't go farther you have 20 miles to go. This morning was wonderful, I was even saying that it was the best day. The morning was beautiful we rode though a lot of parks and even stopped to dunk our feet in a waterfall. Stewart and I took a side road because we wanted to go to a winery but when we got there it was closed. After lunch is when things went downhill. To top it off right before we got to where we were going a huge thunder storm came in and Sara and I had to pull off the road till it passed. After the storm the roads were really steamy an it was amazing to see. We finally got to the church and had dinner. After dinner we went to where the original Woodstock was, they are actually building a huge music theater. I'm tired now and will be going to bed, bye now.

Build: Habitat has affiliates in over 80 countries around the world!!

Ride on!

Share/Save/Bookmark Share/Send








My Retro Throwback GIF:

Made With A Mac