Sunday, May 21, 2006

Sara's Away Message

Apparently Todd caught on that although I leave him elaborate "to do" lists on his days off from work, I inevitably sit on my ass during mine. This morning he left me a little list for when I crawled out of bed at 12:30 pm:

DeCot:
1. dishes (4 days old...fuck.)
2. vacuum (where is it?)
3. bathroom (what's wrong with our bathroom??)
4. tune bikes (damn bikes take up too much room in the bathroom. that's what's wrong.)
5. clean grill (i'm not going out in that rain.)
6. hang screen door (todd's 3-week old "project" still propped against the wall in the kitchen.)
7. get mail (i'm afraid of the mailroom lady. She's too friendly. Creeps me out.)
8. buy wine (he must have forgotten to leave me the money.)
9. fix dvd player (under certain circumstances it still plays...)
10. love me (this one is easy, and--if i play my cards right--#10 voids all others listed above.)

Share/Save/Bookmark Share/Send








My Retro Throwback GIF:

Made With A Mac