Monday, April 10, 2006

Finally!

Okay, sorry! Finally a new post, it's hard to keep readers if you never post. Don't forget you can use the RSS feed if you don't want to have to check it all the time. FireFox has native support for that, as does Safari. Also both are much more secure then explorer and netscape.

Anyway, we are all moved in as I have said, but now we are making it a home. We made our first big purchase together yesterday. It was a grill. We wanted to be able to go on our wonderful porches and have BBQ's. After shopping around we got one for a great price and it's a company I know of. Here are pictures.


As you can see Sara LOVES the new grill. Click on it to see it better. We made an awesome dinner tonight of burgers and thick cut potato fry type things I made up. Turned out great, all on our new grill.

We also decided against cable because we wanted to do other things with what little time we had together. So we bought a TV antenna for $30. As you can see Sara has already put a little of her personality on it. Click it to get a better view of it. We only get a few channels but all we really wanted was Simpsons and the news.

I started actively searching for new jobs, while at the same time, I'm liking my current job more and more. At my three month review I got a raise so it has helped with dealing with the mindlessness of it. I do know that it's not my future, but I have it now and I'm making money. It's good to be making money while looking for something more challenging.

Sara is also very actively applying for any internal jobs she has in her company, her goal is to own all of C.G.I. by then end of next year. I think she has a good chance. Everyone seems to love her and the important people respect her, all great for moving up in a company. We'll see what happens.

The weather has been getting warmer, I've been going to the gym and for bike rides when I can. This weekend we were supposed to be going to Providence to raise a wall on the house that we spent all summer riding for. Unfortunately, because of weather they didn't get as much done this weekend and it might be pushed back to next weekend, which screws up everyones plans. Kinda sucks, but I understand. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Thanks for reading.
Ride on!

Share/Save/Bookmark Share/Send








My Retro Throwback GIF:

Made With A Mac