Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I'm spending this new year pretty low key. Sara and I, and some last minute friends are going into Saratoga Springs for their first night. We got a hotel within walking distance of all the activities, so we will have no worries once the festivities begin. My sister is on her way to Montreal with her boyfriend and some neighborhood friends. If she can it will be nice to see her on her way home. My parents as well as Sara's are just spending the time together relaxing. Last I heard half of my friends are going to Keen, NH and the other half are going to Boston. After working late last night Sara and I weren't up to diving three hours anywhere. I'll let you know how everything turns out and if Saratoga's first night is worth the $12 for the pin to get into the activities. We'll see... Happy New Year!

Share/Save/Bookmark Share/Send








My Retro Throwback GIF:

Made With A Mac