Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Twin Lakes Campground, PA

Allagany National Forest

Total Distance: 72. 69 Miles
Ride Time: 4 hours 54 min
Avg. Speed: 15.16 mph
Max Speed: 42.7

Bike: Today was a nice ride we went past a house that I recognized as a Frank Lloyd Wright house. But it ended up being build by Lynn Hall who Frank studied with. I was pretty impressed with my self for recognizing it and remembering the style. I'll put pictures up tomorrow if I can.

The church we were supposed to stay at canceled on us. When that happens, or when no one wants to host us we camp. It was a beautiful site, there was even a pond to swim in and hot showers. A thunderstorm came in but it was right after dinner and we all just ended up going to a pavilion to sit around a fire.

Build: Sixty-nine percent of Habitat homeowners surveyed reported increased earnings after purchasing a Habitat home!

Ride on!

Share/Save/Bookmark Share/Send








My Retro Throwback GIF:

Made With A Mac