Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Franklin, PA

Total Distance: 75.33 Miles
Ride Time: 5 Hours 1 min
Avg. Speed: 15.33 mph
Max Speed: 43.0 mph

Bike: I slept so well last night, the campground was amazing, long soft grass and it cooled down a lot! I usually go to sleep sweating, gross but true. We packed up fairly quickly and headed out. We weren't sure about the directions and we ended up taking a dirt road for about 6 miles. Road bikes aren't really made for dirt roads and as a result I got a flat. Right when I started changing it, it started to pour. Thats how the day went. We would be riding and it would just start pouring. Yesterday, we started fully utilizing the power of the pace line and it's been awesome. The first way you can tell is by my increased average speeds. It helps take the edge off the really hard days and it just feels bad ass when 5 people fly though towns 6 inches from each others tires. Toward the end of the ride it really started pouring, but we were following a river so it was really flat. The church bought us 30 pizzas which was perfect, usually there isn't enough food. I'm really tired now and the church's room we are sleeping in has an awfully plush carpet. There is discussion of Batman though, I'll let you know.

I put that Frank Lloyd Wright house picture up, sorry it's not very seamless I forgot to load Photoshop onto the laptop.

Build: In families whose rent exceeds fifty percent of their income, their are 4.5 million children.

Ride on!

Share/Save/Bookmark Share/Send








My Retro Throwback GIF:

Made With A Mac