Saturday, June 18, 2005

Dover, PA

Total Distance: 80.25 miles
Ride Time: 5 Hours 39 Min
Avg. Speed: 14.5 mph
Max Speed: 37.1 mph

Bike: Today the weather was beautiful. Cool and partly sunny. The beginning of the day was pretty easy. But then Ohio kicked my butt. The hills were short and little but very frequent. At the top of one hill I actually collapsed into a farmers field because of exhaustion. Rich and I almost hit a deer which would have been bad but also cool to be able to tell people you hit a deer on a bike. We had to do 80 miles today which was pretty hard. But we got it done.

A week ago I bought some smoke bombs and have been planning on pranking Amanda, on of my leaders. So today at lunch I stuffed 3 blue smoke bombs into the grill of the van. I lit them on fire and then went around the van and told her l thought something was wrong with the van. She looked over and the face she made was priceless. She finally figured it out and I ended up getting a piece of pizza in my face. Regardless it was worth it.

My cell phone is not working any more so I think I'm going to have to switch to AOL soon, we'll see how it goes. I'll post todays and put up more pictures later tonight.

Build: Habitat for Humanity International is located in Americus, GA

Ride on!

Share/Save/Bookmark Share/Send








My Retro Throwback GIF:

Made With A Mac