Friday, May 01, 2009

Going ons...

I know I haven't updated, but I was inspired by my cousin Abby who was able to post even amidst her own epidemic.

The wedding planning is going great, we are are actually ahead of schedule already having the Church and reception hall booked. We are very excited and set the date to JUNE 12, 2010. The biggest problem we are having is trying to cut down the guest list. It's a horrible predicament because you want to invite EVERYONE, all friends and family, but it's just not financially possible. So we continue to widdle down the list. It might end up being a family only event, haha, sorry friends. We DID finish our wedding website, it's a great way for guests to keep up on information for the wedding. We looked at a few sites that offer "free" wedding website hosting. We settled on WeddingWire.com and if you uncheck a lot of those "Send me E-mails" boxes it's pretty vendor junk mail free. Anyway here is the site:

http://www.weddingwire.com/AmandaAndTodd

Feel free to sign out guest book!

Also two things in the funny news department, I was on TV this morning on the local news channel that did a story about WD-40, they basically just used me for shots spraying WD-40 on stuff, haha. I'll try to get the video and embed it in this post.

Lastly, just because it's a theme on my blog here is a video John Stewart did about the LHC, haha:

The Daily Show With Jon StewartM - Th 11p / 10c
Large Hadron Collider
thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Economic CrisisFirst 100 Days

Share/Save/Bookmark Share/Send








My Retro Throwback GIF:

Made With A Mac