Friday, February 13, 2009

Doomsday Update

I'm sure my friend Chan is getting annoyed at my posts playing on unlikelihoods and peoples emotions, but here is another discovery I'm not liking.

Awhile back I posted a conversation between Chan and I about how they decided if it's safe to turn on and test the LHC. You can read the conversation and post HERE. Basically, scientists of the world decided to turn on the LHC if the chances of the LHC destroying us was LESS then the chances of a comet hitting us and destroying us.

Read HERE. Did they take these 3,000 puppies into account when they made that decision? So I guess there are about 3,000 "invisible" comets zinging around and we, humans, can only, or have only seen 25 of them. So my question is when they figured out the probability of one hitting us were they 25 "invisible" ones included in the equation or 3,000?

Share/Save/Bookmark Share/Send








My Retro Throwback GIF:

Made With A Mac