Tuesday, February 05, 2008

iPhone

This post is partly to say that I'm more than a little disappointed that Obama didn't win fat/super/duper Tuesday, mostly because there is just something I just don't like Hillary at all, and Obama is just great at getting you riled up. He isn't far behind though so there is still a chance we won't get Billary. The second reason for this post is that I got an iPhone and I really, really love it. I use it all the time, mostly to look up random stuff on Google to prove other people I'm right about those random things. Anyway, if you don't have one and you love being "connected" I suggest you get one soon, they even just came out with a 16 GB version. Also, I wrote this whole blog post on my iPhone which just rocks to have real time Internet ALL the time. I'm a nerd and don't really care.

iPhone on!

Share/Save/Bookmark Share/Send








My Retro Throwback GIF:

Made With A Mac