Monday, October 22, 2007

Fire!

Well if anyone is wondering, I'm fine. But a lot of San Diego is not, it's on fire. Back in 2003 they had something called the Cedar Fires. They were the worst fires San Diego had seen. All this happen because of hot desert winds called the Santa Annas. It happens almost every year around the same time. As of right now those winds and very dry conditions have started more fires. They have the potential to be worse then the 03 fires. The fires are burning all they way from LA down to Mexico.

As you can see it's the whole coast. I'm closer to down town and should be fairly safe from any fires. I did not go to work today though because the highways are closed, as well as fires all around my office. Here are some shots from my house from yesterday afternoon.This is how it started, slowly moving in
By the evening the whole valley was filled.

Deep red sun from all the smoke.
I awoke to ash covering my car.
I'll keep you updated, and sorry about the very unorganized and sporadic writing.

Oh yeah....GO SOX! Great game last night!

Share/Save/Bookmark Share/Send








My Retro Throwback GIF:

Made With A Mac