Tuesday, October 02, 2007

My Mop


Okay, so I've heard just about enough comments about my mop.  For those of you not up on the lingo, it's my hair.  Yeah it's long, and moppy, but I have reasons.  

First and foremost, it's cheaper.  Lets do some math; most guys get their hair cut every two weeks for about $10 with tip is $12.  Thats $288 a year. For the average male thats $23,040 in his 80 year lifetime.  I on the other hand get my hair cut once every two months for about $7 with tip thats $10 a haircut. Thats $60 a year.  For my average life I'll be paying $4,800. 
So my number one reason for not cutting my hair: I'll have $18,240 extra to spend during my life.

Secondly, I happen to live in San Diego, CA on the beach, which resides in Southern California.
Me not cutting my hair has no negative effects on my life, I actually happen to blend in better. Here are some examples:


This is what I'm dealing with out here.  Most dudes have big huge blonde mops and they surf all day. This really only gives me a superficial reason, but it's a reason none the less.  Mine will never get that big, and definitely won't get blonde.  

Lastly, my girlfriend thinks it's cute.  Some might say it's a pretty lame reason, but I could care less about my hair so if someone else cares, I'm all for it.  And she is one more reason to save money, and itchy trips to the barber.

I'm going to go figure out what to do with $18,240 when I'm 80, so don't bug me about my hair.

Save on!

Share/Save/Bookmark Share/Send








My Retro Throwback GIF:

Made With A Mac