Thursday, June 08, 2006

This Week!

Well it's official, I'm done at curtis lumber. I got a little over $100 deposited into my account today from them, not sure why but I'm not going to ask questions. Just to see, I tried to log into the website where you can check your weekly hours and this is what happened:

Anyway, I've been waiting and wanting to start my new job. Monday I should start, I better. I'm going crazy at home. I've entertained myself as well as I can, Nintendo (I'm a master at Dr. Mario), Movies (You saw my blog post), and I'm going to get a massage today. I've also pretty much done any domestic chore you can think of. The house is immaculate. I've even be baking. I'm turning into a great housewife. Okay, I'm going to go find something to do. I'll give you an update on how the new job is when I start.

Ride on!

Share/Save/Bookmark Share/Send








My Retro Throwback GIF:

Made With A Mac