Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Next big change...

I know I haven't posted in a long time, and for those few loyal readers who actually check my blog, thanks Dad, I apologize.

I've been swamped with wedding planning, but so far so good. Every thing's gone relatively smoothly so far, knock on wood.

Some of you might not know but Amanda and I are leaving this earthquake infested state and moving back east before the wedding. We have thought about it a lot and we decided it would be too hard and too expensive to move back after we are married. We both grew up on the east coast and to my sister's horror we miss the weather in New England. We will also be much closer to both our families and a lot of old friends.For now we are going to stay with our friend Stephanie in Needham, MA until she can't stand us and we can find a place of our own. Amanda's leaving her job in PR tomorrow and will be spending the next 30 days finishing up any details for the wedding and the move. I am lucky enough to have a company that is going to continue to let me work for them from Boston. It's going to be great for me as I can keep a steady income and healthcare during a huge transition. Hopefully it will also be good for the company to have someone representing and drumming up business for them on the East coast. I'll try to keep you posted and maybe even do a daily blog for the short cross country road trip home.

Until then here is something that will completely blow your minds:

We could be living in a black hole!

Share/Save/Bookmark Share/Send








My Retro Throwback GIF:

Made With A Mac