Friday, September 23, 2005

Ride

Sara and I went on a ride for the first time in a while! It was nice, little longer then planed but we made it and it was beautiful.

Here are the stats.
Total Distance: 36.36 miles
Total Time: 2 hours 35 min
Avg. Speed: 14 mph
Max Speed: 41.0 mph

Funniest part of the ride? We were going down a hill and rode past a porta potty truck. You know the one that goes around and cleans them out and puts new smelly blue liquid into them. She obviously didn't see it because she right after going by it she says to me, "Smells like candy." I laughed pretty hard and made sure to remember the occasion.

This weekend is going to be very busy. Tomorrow I am helping the photographer I work for shoot a wedding from 10am-8pm. It should be fun and a good learning experience. Then Sunday I'm going on another wedding shoot that is paid, sweet! I got a commercial site up and running. Click here to see it It's a site that allows me to set prices for my pictures as well as prints them for me. They take part of what I charge and then I get to keep the rest as a profit. It's pretty cool. You can't really check anything out but the portfolio, which needs updating, sorry.

Ride on!

Share/Save/Bookmark Share/Send








My Retro Throwback GIF:

Made With A Mac