Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Hampton, CT

Well, it's back to the real world.

Life: I'm slowly, but surely going though the last 23 years of my life, or at least the physical accumulation that is my room. Over the years I've ended up saving a lot of stuff/things. It's weird to slowly go though it and remember old times, and then throw it away to prepare for the next stage of my life. It becomes very freeing and I get to decide what's really worth keeping for memories. Oddly enough I keep the potential future "family" in mind. What will be fun to go though with the "kids" in 10-15 years? I'll let you know how it turns out.

Plans: I am moving out of the house, going though as much as my above mentioned stuff as I can before Monday. I set a deadline otherwise I would never get it done. I am trying to say a semi goodbye to friends, while preparing for what's next. I'm going to be living with Sara's family in their house until her and I have enough money to get an apartment. I'm both excited and nervous. I am excited to get to know her family more, yet I don't want to overstay the welcome and create tension. It will be good to set some deadlines for that also. The plan is to get a job. Not the perfect job, just a job that rewards the work with money.

Job: I'm in contact with a local Saratoga Springs photographer who is looking for 3 new positions. Based on the craigs listing it seems like it would be ideal. I talked to Emma, the photographer, today and she said that two of the positions are intern positions that can quickly turn to paid depending on how well things go. I E-mailed the contact and all I'm waiting for now is them to let me know if I get an interview slated for next Wed. I'll keep you posted.

Bike: I thought I should include this because that was the sole purpose of my blog. It seems that I have grown rather fond of "blogging" and will probably keep it up. I'll obviously have to reformat the site at some point. My bike is in Albany with Sara, and I long for it. Every nice day I feel like just jumping on my bike and going for a nice leisurely 20-40 mile ride. Another reason I set the deadline for move out to this Monday. I really want to ride again. I also want to tell all the bike and builders from my trip that I really miss each and everyone. I know I wasn't able to say goodbye like everyone had wanted and I'm sorry about that. Please, lets all keep in touch.

Ride on!

Share/Save/Bookmark Share/Send








My Retro Throwback GIF:

Made With A Mac