Thursday, September 01, 2005

Ballston Spa, NY

Bike: Went for a bike ride today for the first time since that thing I did this summer, here are the stats:

Total Distance: 34.36 miles
Ride Time: 2 hours 12 min
Max Speed: 31.5 mph
Avg. Speed: 15.5 mph

Not bad I guess. We got lost which was totally bike and build style.
It was amazing being back on the bike though! I look forward to riding fairly often. I can't wait to ride during the fall when all the leaves have changed and there is a cool chill to the air. Hopefully until the weather goes bad I'll be riding to work which is only about 8 miles away. Especially now that gas is over $3 a gallon and it would cost me about $60 to fill up my tank.

Work: I am "interning" for a photographer named Emma Dodge Hanson in Saratoga Springs. The deal is I work for her for free until she see value in me and at that point will theoretically start paying me. I think I'm going to set a date and if I am not valued by then, I'm out. Personally I don't think it will be long though, I've already done a lot for her and I seem to be the most knowledgeable about both the computers and printers. Sweet!! I think once she realizes I'm a hard worker and responsible she will give me more to do and more exciting things. I have two weddings that I'm shooting on my own which will be great for experience and to bring in some money. I work again tomorrow so I'll let you know how it goes.

Share/Save/Bookmark Share/Send








My Retro Throwback GIF:

Made With A Mac