Thursday, August 28, 2008

Passaic, NJ 2

So far we had a ton of fun going to the Little Mermaid, we even got to go BACK STAGE with the actor who played Flounder. The craziest part was the guy who wrote Les Misérables was back there chatting with the cast!! So crazy. Anyway the play was good and had all the songs from the movie, and that was one of my favorite movies when I was a kid. I'll put pictures up later of the back stage. We drove into NY which was crazy on it's own, but we had just enough time to go to the top of the Marriott (48th floor) and have a glass of wine on the spinning restaurant. Here is a picture of us waiting for out wine:

Then I had to do some hardcore NY City driving and go pick up one of Amanda's high school elementary school and area friends.
Today we are just taking it easy and hanging out with the grandparents in the beautiful weather. We went and got real Italian ice which was great, get it if your ever in Passaic, NJ. Tomorrow we have Amanda's cuz's wedding which will be really fun. Other then that just relaxing. As you can see I put a map of where I am based on my iPhone, it's not very accurate because I don't have the new iPhone with GPS, but it gets pretty close. Let me know what you think...
Peace.

Share/Save/Bookmark Share/Send








My Retro Throwback GIF:

Made With A Mac