Monday, August 25, 2008

Rutland, MA


Our time here at the camp came and went, so fast! We had a really good time last night, playing Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and then UNO. We even added our own rules to Millionare by creating a new lifeline, ask ChaCha. If you don't know what it is, it's pretty cool you text ChaCha (242-242) and ask anything you want. Cha Cha writes back with the answer. It's free, and they do a pretty good job answering your questions. Anyway it came in very handy for the toughest of questions in Who Wants to be A Millionare. Also thanks to all my friends who I called for phone a friend, including my dad for the religious one, good job. Anyway, now we are off to Connecticut for some good times in Hampton. I'm going to try to see as many people as I can and just enjoy the little ol' town.
Peace.

Share/Save/Bookmark Share/Send








My Retro Throwback GIF:

Made With A Mac