Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Another Comment About The Weather Here

So I'm not sure if it's because people in San Diego WANT it to be cold or if they actually feel like it's cold out. I know everyone pictures the Christmas holiday as snowy and beautiful, sitting inside with a cup of coco, but this is nuts. A few weeks ago, Amanda and I went downtown for the Christmas tree lighting and everyone was dressed like we lived in Siberia. I'm talking full gloves, hats, scarves and jackets. Kids bundled up like the temperature was life threatening. Anyway, there I was in shorts and a T-Shirt watching the ice skaters and waiting for them to light the tree.
I looked online and the temperature at that exact time was a brisk 61.2ºF.



And here is a picture of the people around me:

Share/Save/Bookmark Share/Send








My Retro Throwback GIF:

Made With A Mac