Friday, June 27, 2008

Our government will save us...

Looks like our government is going to decrease our chances a little from getting hit by a huge rock from space, at least they have until 2029 to come up with a plan. I wonder if that was included with the calculation for deciding whether or not to turn on that collider?  See Here.

Price Per Tank

Gas Mileage Per Tank
On another note I'm still pretty happy with my Honda Fit.  I've been collecting gas milage data on my iPhone for a few months (Feb to June, 4000 miles) and you can see the price per fill up going up.  My gas milage has been pretty good, not ever dropping below 30 mpg.  It's a great little car with tons of space inside and lots of different ways to move the seats around. See Here.  This weekend Amanda and I are going up to Santa Barbara for a friends wedding and I'll be putting the car in Utility mode so we can fit both our bikes and luggage in the back.  Should be a fun trip, there are lots of bike paths up there.

Ride on!

Share/Save/Bookmark Share/Send








My Retro Throwback GIF:

Made With A Mac